Our repro department receives all current data formats by e-mail, FTP server and ISDN.
Guidelines for problem-free preparation of data are provided below.
We make finished products available to our customers as plano and 3-D illustrations on our customer portal. Your contact partner will send you the access data.
Provision of data
For problem-free further processing we require all the original files from the following DTP programs:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator (retain processing functions,submit compatible files)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD, .EPS, .TIF or compatible formats, if available, .PSD with all levels and effects)
Script fonts: PostScript Typ1, OpenType or converted to paths.
- ESKO PackEdge.pdf (normalized ESKO 7 / .PAF)
- ESKO ArtPro.ap
Output collection: Please always send all pictures and illustrations separately.
We also require PDF files for the screen view.
High-End Adobe™ - PDF:
- PDF only in repro print quality
- Embed all fonts
- No low resolutions, no RGB colours, no PDF/X3
Please always keep all images, fonts and illustrations (character paths) separate.
Never convert illustrations into pixels (e.g. save as .JPG).